SIMS Senior leader overview - assessment & interventions - SIMS065
Who is this course for?
Primary head teachers and Senior Leaders.
This course combines an overview of the SIMS focus areas in relation to assessment.
Learn how SIMS can help you provide a continuous flow of information to Ofsted about your school in relation to assessment.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- understand the potential of using assessment in SIMS by utilising the assessment resources for early years and the new primary curriculum
- utilise the additional KS1 and KS2 analysis resources available to SIMS
- consider the potential of SIMS to create a bespoke assessment tracker for the school
- recognise how interventions can be created in SIMS to support assessment
- consider Ofsted reporting requirements for assessment and interventions
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £85.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 17180003: 6 March 2018 – 9:30am – 12pm
- Course 18190001: 23 May 2018 – 9:30am – 12pm