SIMS office assistant - basic - SIMS023
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at new users of SIMS in the school office, new recruits or staff with new responsibilities in school.
To learn how to make use of accurate, well maintained data within SIMS.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- find your way around SIMS
- look up student information
- make day to day adjustments to student details
- send a letter home
- respond to information received about students and contacts
- deal with leavers and admissions
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £170.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 17180006: 6 March 2018 - 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Course 18190001: 14 May 2018 – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Course 18190002: 6 July 2018 – 9:30am – 2pm
- Course 18190003: 11 September 2018 – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Course 18190004: 15 November 2018 – 9:30am – 3:30pm