School Cash Office - SIMS017
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at Schools based Staff who manage the unofficial school fund. Tucasi’s Schools Cash Office includes an Income Management Module and an Extended Day Module.
School Cash Office will help you manage income more effectively. The system is designed to reduce workload and improve auditability.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- record payments for trips
- record additional transactions for trips such as discounts, refunds and write-offs.
- allow items to be purchased by particular pupils or be left as a lump sum e.g. from a class.
- create suppliers and record expenditure payments.
- view details of the transactions within a cost centre and exclude specific transactions from being banked.
- hold back monies from cost centres to use for Petty cash
- reconcile Bank Statements
- record Bank Interest or Bank Charges
- create various after school clubs and activities
- specify charges per sessions
- create multiple sessions where pupils can select particular combinations of activities whilst attending a club
- record attendance for these sessions, calculate charges and record details of any payments received for these activities
- produce reports for Audit purposes
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £225 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
Currently no dates available, please contact Caroline Brown on 01772 534175 or Shirley Davies 01772 536538 for more information.