School cash office 2.3 - new user - SIMS018
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at new staff in school where School Cash Office is already in use and who will be managing the unofficial school fund. Tucasi’s Schools Cash Office includes an Income Management Module and an Extended Day Module.
School Cash Office will help you manage income more effectively. The system is designed to reduce workload and improve auditability.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- record payments for trips
- record additional transactions for trips such as discounts, refunds and write-offs.
- allow items to be purchased by particular pupils or be left as a lump sum e.g. from a class.
- create suppliers and record expenditure payments.
- view details of the transactions within a cost centre and exclude specific transactions from being banked.
- hold back monies from cost centres to use for Petty cash
- reconcile Bank Statements
- record Bank Interest or Bank Charges
- create various after school clubs and activities
- specify charges per sessions
- create multiple sessions where pupils can select particular combinations of activities whilst attending a club
- record attendance for these sessions, calculate charges and record details of any payments received for these activities
- produce reports for Audit purposes
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £170 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 17180003: 23 January 2018 - 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Course 18190001: 16 May 2018 - 9:30am – 3:30pm