Reporting in SIMS - extended - SIMS036
Who is this course for?
Staff responsible for responding to requests for information. You are advised to attend the Standard Reporting course prior to attending this course, or be familiar with the techniques covered on the course.
To further develop reporting techniques covered in the Standard Reporting course.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- the production of more complicated lists and mail merged documents
- modify templates to adjust the appearance of reports, such as incorporating headed paper
- developing the use of rtf output, exploring cross-modular links in the data
- use different focuses as the starting point for reports
- explore the use of conditional formatting and filtering in excel related reports
- extend the use of the analysis tool
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £170.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190001: 25 April 2018 – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Course 18190002: 18 September 2018 – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Course 18190003: 21 November 2018 – 9:30am – 3:30pm