Who is this course for?
This course will cover the basics of getting started with Microsoft Word. It is aimed at beginners who have never used the software before, giving a general grounding creating a word document inclusive of standard formatting.
Introduction in the use of the Word Application. Creating/saving documents. You will be introduced to various methods of emphasis and data manipulation techniques.
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
• Home Ribbon
• Bold/underline/italics - Font styles/sizes
• Text alignment/Paragraph - Bullets/numbers - Line spacing
• Find and Replace
• Cut/copy/paste - Drag and drop
• Insert Ribbon
• Page Numbers
• Page Layout Ribbon
• Orientation/margins/page break
• Editing (show/hide codes)
• Printing/Print preview
• Review Ribbon
• Spell check/Thesaurus
• View Ribbon
• Various views of the pages
The programme is taught by Maureen Ann Slatter - IT Trainer
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ