Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at people who use Word regularly and who wish to expand their skills and build upon the knowledge acquired at Intermediate level (Intermediate builds upon the knowledge gained from the Introduction course). Please check your existing skills against the previous course outlines before applying for this course.
Advanced options utilising the Forms & Reviewing Ribbon, applying referencing, using options of autocorrect and autoformat, applying macros, calculations within tables etc.
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
• Word Options
• Use of Autocorrect
• Update Quick Access Toolbar icons
• Hidden Text
• Use of AutoText
• Apply Book marks
• Design Themes/Watermark
• Apply indexes & table of contents
• Utilise footnotes, endnotes and amend options
• Insert Captions
• Mark Entrys for use with Index
• Reviewing Ribbon
• Track Changes/Reviewing pane
• Create and edit forms (Templates)
• Manipulating Tables - Calculations
The programme is taught by a Skills, Learning and Development IT Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ