MS Excel - introduction - IT01
Who is this course for?
This course will cover the basics of getting started with Microsoft Excel. It is aimed at beginners who have never used the software before or have the basic skills of entering data only. The course will give a general grounding in design, the use of functions and formulas within a spread sheet and to use charts/graphs.
To introduce and get started in properly using Microsoft Excel in the correct use of Functions and Formulas and navigating around the worksheets.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- create spreadheets by entering and editing (text) labels/titles and (figures) values/data
- navigating around the spreadsheet
- manipulating the worksheet
- formatting the worksheet
- use of autosum
- enter and edit basic formulas.
- use of mathematical operators (+ * / -)
- introduction to bodmas
- using the functions of sum, average, min, max, today, now, count and counta
- charts/graphs (pie, bar, line) - single data and comparison
The programme is taught by a Skills, Learning and Development IT Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190001: 9 April 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190002: 22 May 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190003: 3 July 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190004: 13 August 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190005: 25 September 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190006: 5 November 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190007: 8 January 2019 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190008: 18 February 2019 – 9:30am to 4:30pm