MS Excel - advanced - IT03
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at people who use Excel regularly and who wish to expand their skills and build upon the knowledge acquired at Intermediate level .Please complete the Skills Check (located below) to ascertain if this course is for you.
Please see link to the Skills Check Advanced document.
In order to apply for this course you need to be able to do the skills that have been gained from the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
To give the candidate an advanced level knowledge of using functions and formulas in a business and academia environment.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- practice using advanced functions of: database of sum/max/count
- sample use of arrays
- manipulate the use of the if(and and if(or
- nested text functions
- financial functions of pmtexceptional circumstances
- data tools of the what-if analysis: data tables, goal seek and scenarios
- to use pivot tables/charts to view data
- data validation (forms/functions)
- to record macros (and assign macros to buttons)
The programme is taught by a Skills, Learning and Development IT Trainer.
The cost of this course is £100.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 17180008: 20 February 2018 - 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Course 18190001: 16 April 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190002: 5 June 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190003: 17 July 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190004: 10 September 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190005: 22 October 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190006: 3 December 2018 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190007: 22 January 2019 – 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Course 18190008: 4 March 2019 – 9:30am to 4:30pm