Mailmerge using MS Word - IT09
Who is this course for?
This course will cover the tools option of mail merge within MS Word. It is aimed at beginners who have never used this aspect of the software before, giving a general grounding of setting up fields, labels and creating/using data sources.
Use of Mail merge wizard and the mailings ribbon within MS Word.
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
- Identifying Data Sources
- Creating a Data Source via Word & Excel
- Editing/Filtering Data Sources
- Formatting Data
- Inserting & Utilising Merge Fields
- Previewing Merged Data
- Option of Printing and/or Editing Merged Data
- Selecting Label Options
- Creating Mailing Labels
- Merging Labels to a New Document
The programme is taught by a Skills, Learning and Development IT Trainer.
The cost of this 1 day course is £100 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190001 - 18 June 2018 - 1pm to 4pm
- Course 18190002 - 10 December 2018 - 1pm to 4pm