Interventions in SIMS - secondary - SIMS062
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at new users of SIMS and Finance 6 in the school office, new recruits or staff with new responsibilities in school.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the opportunity to develop the confidence and knowledge of how to use SIMS Interventions to:
- record and track underperforming students
- allocate additional resources
- monitor how those resource affect Key Performance Indicators
- help to evaluate costs against impact.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- define interventions, capture and understand basic cost information
- record targets
- record effectiveness of interventions
- review and evidence interventions effectiveness using the pre-defined reports
- create bespoke reports using the reporting dictionary
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £85 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 17180002: 22 November 2017 - 9:30am – 12pm
- Course 17180003: 20 February 2018 - 9:30am – 12pm
- Course 18190001: 18 May 2018 – 1pm – 3:30pm