First steps - an introduction to SIMS and finance 6 - SIMS056
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at new users of SIMS and Finance 6 in the school office, new recruits or staff with new responsibilities in school.
To learn how to make use of accurate, well maintained data within SIMS and F6.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- configure the Home Page
- look up student information
- make day to day adjustments to student details
- respond to information received about students and contacts
- dealing with leavers and admissions
- create CTF's
- navigate the links menu
- add suppliers in F6
- raise and edit purchase orders
- pay invoices
- create batch to send to LA/create cheque/BACS run
- produce reports
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £170 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 17180003: 6 December 2017 - 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Course 17180004: 2 February 2018 - 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Course 18190001: 19 April 2018 – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Course 18190001: 14 June 2018 – 9:30am – 3:30pm