Finance 6 two day introductory - SIMS011
Who is this course for?
Staff responsible for the management of finances within FMS.
To learn how to get the most out of FMS, so that you have efficient financial management processes.
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- have an understanding of the FMS setup
- know how to enter budgets
- know how to raise orders and deal with invoices
- understand how to record income and deal with petty cash.
- process journals
- deal with reconciliation processes
- produce management reports
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
The cost of this course is £320.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190002: 2 July, 9 July (central) or 10 July (Cheque Book) 2018 – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 18190003: 18 September, 25 September (central) or 26 September (Cheque Book) 2018 – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 18190004: 15 January, 22 January (central) or 23 January (Cheque Book) 2019 – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Course 18190005: 12 March, 19 March (central) or 20 March (Cheque Book) 2019 – 9:30am to 3:30pm