Who is this course for?
Staff responsible for responding to requests for information. You are advised to attend the Standard Reporting course prior to attending this course, or be familiar with the techniques covered on the course.
To further develop reporting techniques covered in the Standard Reporting course.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
• Undertake the production of more complicated lists and mail merged documents
• Modify templates to adjust the appearance of reports, such as incorporating headed paper
• Develop the use of RTF output, exploring cross-modular links in the data
• Use different focuses as the starting point for reports
• Explore the use of conditional formatting and filtering in excel related reports
• Extend the use of the analysis tool.
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
This cost of this course is £170.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ