Attendance for new users - SIMS068
Who is this course for?
Staff with responsibility for recording and maintaining the attendance in SIMS
Strong attendance has a direct impact on achievement. Learn how to make the best use of SIMS attendance for effective attendance to ensure effective recording of date.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:-
- Customise SIMS Attendance to meet the particular needs of your school
- Understanding the potential links to other functionality in SIMS
- Understand how to maintain attendance data effectively
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
This cost of this course is £85.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 18190001: 24 May 2018 – 9:30am to 12pm
- Course 18190002: 13 September 2018 – 9:30am – 12pm
- Course 18190003: 16 January 2019 - 9:30am - 12pm