Attendance - SIMS068
Who is this course for?
Staff with responsibility for recording and monitoring statutory attendance in SIMS
Strong attendance has a direct impact on achievement. Learn how to make the best use of SIMS attendance for effective attendance monitoring.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:-
- Customise SIMS Attendance to meet the particular needs of your school
- Understanding the potential links to other functionality in SIMS
- Understand how to maintain attendance data effectively
The programme is taught by a SIMS Trainer.
This cost of this course is £85.00 per delegate.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Course 17180001: 13 March 2018 - 9:30am to 12pm
- Course 18190001: 24 May 2018 – 9:30am to 12pm
- Course 18190002: 13 September 2018 – 9:30am – 12pm