Strength based approach - half day SCSC152
Who is this course for?
Social workers and social care support officers who have not attended either the two day or one day Strength Based Approach course. This is mandatory training
To introduce Strength Based Approach and describe its application to practice with examples
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Describe the features of a Strength Based Approach.
• Outline how the Approach can improve outcomes.
• Describe how the Approach works in practice.
• Formulate assessment questions that promote Strength based interaction with the individual.
• Outline answers to some frequently asked questions about Strength Based Approach.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- 22/11/17 09:30 to 12:30
- 22/11/17 13:30 to 16:30
- 28/11/17 09:30 to 12:30
- 28/11/17 13:30 to 16:30
- 12/12/17 09:30 to 12:30
- 12/12/17 13:30 to 16:30