MCA - Assessing capacity and determining best interests SC140
Who is this course for?
Personal social care adult services social workers and team managers, mental health social workers and managers.
To enable participants to undertake Capacity Assessments and reach MCA compliant, defensible Best Interests decisions
At the end of be able to;
- Identify when Capacity needs to be assessed.
- Describe the process of assessing Capacity.
- Identify the evidential requirements of a Best Interests decision using a Balance Table.
- Describe the elements of Defensible Decision Making.
Mental Capacity Act Co-ordinator
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Currently no training dates.