LAS introduction module SCIT132
Who is this course for?
Mandatory for all PSC staff who have caseloads and who need to be able to create and maintain service user records on Liquidlogic. External Staff who need to access and update information on the Liquidlogic Adults System. This course IS SUITABLE FORstaff working in Mental Health Services.
- Access and Navigate Liquidlogic (Lancashire Adults System)
- Update the Account menu and Address Book
- Group and Order Work tray tasks
- Effectively search the system
- Create a Service User record/Create relationships.
- Update Basic Demographics and Health Records
- Create a contact/Contact Assessment/Safeguarding
- Record Case Notes -including notifications/watching and comments
- Reassign Cases
- Record documents and forms using templates
- Enter Date of Death and acknowledge death notification.
Completion of E-Learning.