Court of Protection SCSC86
Who is this course for?
Adult Social Care Managers and Social Workers across all functions including Mental Health.
To equip the learner with the skills and knowledge needed to make an application to the Court of Protection.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
1. Describe the role and function Court of Protection.
2. Describe the different roles of people involved in Court of Protection work.
3. Identify when to apply to the Court of Protection.
4. Describe who should apply to the Court of Protection.
5. Explain how to apply to the Court of Protection.
6. Explain the Court's response to applications.
7. Describe best practice in preparing for and attending a hearing.
8 identify what actions are required following a Court decision.
School of Law
University of Manchester
For query's contact Cate Short - Cate.Short@lancashire.gov.uk