Complex packages of care SC137
Who is this course for?
All those involved in making applications for joint funded National Health Service/ Lancashire County Council packages of care.
To enable people to confidently prepare for and make an application for a joint funded care package.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe in detail the National Framework and its application in practice.
- Outline good practice points in relation to complex packages of care.
- Describe the issues to consider when making an application for a joint funded package.
- Outline the application of capacity and equality issues as they relate to the Individual involved.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
- Currently no training dates.