Chairing safeguarding adults meetings SC142
Who is this course for?
Team Managers and Social Workers including Mental Health Services, who are likely to be involved in Chairing Safeguarding Adults Meetings.
To equip workers to effectively manage safeguarding meetings, including decision making, recording and information sharing and describe how to manage conflict and disagreement within safeguarding meetings
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Describe roles and responsibilities of key people within the various stages of the safeguarding adults process (including provider managers, responsible manager and enquiry officer).
• Consider the importance of maintaining a focus on achieving positive outcomes for adults at risk throughout the safeguarding adults process, bearing in mind the latest guidance coming from 'Making Safeguarding Personal' and the 2014 Care Act guidance.
• Explain the purpose, content and format of strategy meetings and case conferences.
• Explain how to effectively manage safeguarding meetings including decision making, recording and information sharing.
• Describe how to manage conflict and disagreement within safeguarding meetings.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
Currently no dates available.