Bereavement and loss awareness SC24
Who is this course for?
All staff within personal social care including staff within the mental health service.
This course covers vital theory and practical techniques for all aspect of dealing with bereavement and loss.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the various stages of bereavement, and different reactions to loss.
- Identify the relationship between personal loss, stress and mental health problems.
- Outline the treatment and support available for people experiencing depression and complicated grief.
- Describe models of coping with grief and acceptance of loss.
- Outline how to support people through the diagnosis of a disability.
Gateway Training and Consultancy.
Delivery Dates & Venue
Conference Training Facility
Preston. PR1 8XJ
Currently no dates available.