SEND national guidance
National special educational needs and disability (SEND) guidance for professionals
- SEND Code of Practice: 0 to 25 Years
- Send Gateway Access to information, resources and training. An online portal developed by nasen.
- Pathfinder Website Case studies, video clips, evaluation reports and information about delivery partners who are supporting the reforms.
- The Council for Disabled Children The CDC have produced and link to a number of resources to support professionals and families around the Childrens & Families Act SEND Reforms.
- Preparing for Adulthood Support delivering this aspect of the SEND reforms including support and resources for professionals.
- Focus on SEND free online continuous professional development (CPD) for mainstream settings, from Nasen with funding from the DfE