Proposed 2019 20 admission policies for consultation
Admission authorities must consult whenever they want to make changes to their policies or every seven years if there are no proposed changes.
The county council is the admission authority for community and voluntary controlled schools. For academies, free schools, foundation and voluntary aided schools, the governing body or the academy trust is the admission authority.
- The relevant area for consultation on school admission arrangements
- Co-ordinated admission scheme
- Community and voluntary controlled schools
- How to respond to the county council
- Voluntary aided and foundation schools, free schools and academies
Each local authority is required to define a 'relevant area' in which admission authorities must consult annually on their proposed admission arrangements.
The relevant area is determined after a consultation with local admission authorities and is reviewed periodically. The last review was in April 2017 when the relevant area was confirmed for consultations relating to school years 2017/18, 2018/9 and 2019/20.
We are proposing that the current relevant area is retained for school years 2020/21; 2021/22 and 2022/23.
- Proposed relevant area 2020/21; 2021/22 and 2022/23 (PDf 121 KB)
If you would like to comment on these proposals, contact the Pupil Access Team on the address below by Thursday 11 January 2018.
Lancashire has a co-ordinated admissions scheme which applies to families seeking school places for September 2019.
The scheme makes applying for a secondary school place more transparent for all parties involved in the admission process. As coordination is a legal requirement, all Lancashire schools are included within the arrangements.
The aim of the co-ordinated scheme is to provide all parents with an offer of a single school place on the same day.
- Proposed co-ordinated admission scheme 2019/20 (PDF 141KB)
- Proposed co-ordinated timetable 2019/20 (PDF 84 KB)
If you would like to comment on this proposed scheme, please contact the Pupil Access Team on the address below by Thursday 11 January 2018.
2019/20 – proposed admission arrangements and admission numbers
The admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools and sixth forms are proposed and determined by Lancashire County Council as the admissions authority.
We will consult with parents and the local community to make sure our admission arrangements meet future needs.
- Proposed admission policy 2019/20 (PDF 275 KB)
- Proposed admission numbers primary (PDF 192 KB)
- Proposed admission numbers secondary schools and year 12 places (PDF 84 KB)
If you would like to comment on these proposals, please contact the Pupil Access Team on the address below by Thursday 11 January 2018.
If you would like to comment on the above proposals, please let us know by Thursday 11 January 2018 by email to email@example.com or write to:
Lancashire County Council
County Pupil Access Team
Level 1, Christ Church Precinct
These schools are their own admission authorities and set their own admission policies.
Schools must consult for a minimum of 6 consecutive weeks within the consultation period of 1 October 2017 to 31 January 2018. The date shown against the school name below indicates when they submitted their proposed arrangements for consultation. If you would like to comment on these please contact the school direct.
Admission authorities must take account of any responses received to their proposed policies when determining their final admission arrangements.
If you are unable to find the school you are looking for please ring the Pupil Access Team on 01772 531 676 for assistance. Please remember that only schools which are proposing changes are listed.
Proposed admission arrangements (policies) for voluntary aided and foundation schools, free schools and academies:
Proposed 2019 20 admission policies for consultation - Lancashire County Council
- Albany Academy 1 November 2017.pdf (PDF 143 KB)
- Alston Lane Catholic Primary School 9 October 2017.pdf (PDF 70 KB)
- Bowland High 22 November 2017.pdf (PDF 150 KB)
- Brinscall St Johns CE-Methodist Primary School 27 November 2017.pdf (PDF 72 KB)
- Burnley High School 7 November 2017.pdf (PDF 530 KB)
- Chatburn CE Primary School 20 November 2017.pdf (PDF 72 KB)
- Chorley the Parish of St Laurence CE Primary School 1 December 2017.pdf (PDF 76 KB)
- Christ the King RC Primary School Burnley 30 November 2017.pdf (PDF 178 KB)
- Church St Nicholas CE Primary School 27 November 2017.pdf (PDF 73 KB)
- Clitheroe Royal Grammar School 28 November 2017.pdf (PDF 60 KB)
- Croston Trinity And St Michael's COFE Methodist Primary School 25 October 2017.pdf (PDF 63 KB)
- Eccleston St Mary's CE Primary School 25 October 2017.pdf (PDF 49 KB)
- Eden Boys School Preston 20 November 2017.pdf (PDF 662 KB)
- Fleetwood High School 4 December 2017.pdf (PDF 15 KB)
- Freckleton CE Primary School 20 October 2017.pdf (PDF 354 KB)
- Fulwood Academy 28 November 2017.pdf (PDF 253 KB)
- Fulwood St Peters CE Primary School 27 November 2017.pdf (PDF 66 KB)
- Great Harwood St John's CE Primary School 27 September 2017.pdf (PDF 501 KB)
- Green Haworth CE Primary School 11 October 2017.pdf (PDF 57 KB)
- Hesketh with Becconsall All Saints CE Primary School 10 November 2017.pdf (1) (PDF 438 KB)
- Heskin Pembertons CE Primary School 23 November 2017.pdf (PDF 93 KB)
- Holy Family Catholic Primary School Ingol Preston 9 November 2017.pdf (PDF 114 KB)
- Holy Family Catholic Primary School Warton 1 December 2017.pdf (PDF 294 KB)
- Holy Saviour RC Primary School Nelson 23 November 2017.pdf (PDF 307 KB)
- Holy Trinity RC Primary School Brierfield 22 November 2017.pdf (PDF 727 KB)
- Lancaster Royal Grammar School 7 November 2017.pdf (PDF 145 KB)
- Lytham CE Primary School 9 October 2017.pdf (PDF 59 KB)
- Medlar with Wesham CE Primary School 24 November 2017.pdf (PDF 72 KB)
- Nelson St Philips CE Primary School 30 November 2017.pdf (PDF 93KB)
- New Longton All Saints CE Primary School 12 October 2017.pdf (PDF 168 KB)
- Our Lady Catholic College Lancaster 6 November 2017.pdf (PDF 111 KB)
- Our Ladys Catholic High School Preston 29 November 2017.pdf (PDF 349 KB)
- Parklands Academy 30 September 2017.pdf (PDF 94 KB)
- Ripley St Thomas CE Academy 27 November 2017.pdf (PDF 172 KB)
- Sacred Heart RC Primary School 27 November 2017 .pdf (PDF 48 KB)
- Sacred Heart RC Primary School Church 20 October 2017.pdf (PDF 104 KB)
- Saint Aidan's CE High School 10 November 2017.pdf (PDF 54 KB)
- Skerton St Luke's CE Primary School 27 September 2017.pdf (PDF 57 KB)
- Slyne-With-Hest St Lukes CE Primary School 13 November 2017.pdf (PDF 137 KB)
- St Annes on Sea St Thomas CE Primary School 4 December 2017.pdf (PDF 76 KB)
- St Augustines RC High School 16 October 2017.pdf (3) (PDF 37 KB)
- St Cecilias RC High School Longridge 9 October 2017.pdf (PDF 61 KB)
- St Charles RC Primary School 17 October 2017.pdf (PDF 117 KB)
- St Huberts RC Primary School 15 November 2017.pdf (PDF 132 KB)
- St John The Baptist RC Primary School Padiham 6 November 2017.pdf (PDF 272 KB)
- St Josephs Catholic Primary School Wrightington 8 December 2017 (PDF 233 KB)
- St Josephs RC Primary School Stacksteads 6 December 2017.pdf (PDF 358 KB)
- St Mary & St Andrews Catholic Primary School Barton 30 November 2017.pdf (PDF 1MB)
- St Mary & St Benedicts RC Primary School 21 November 2017.pdf (PDF 144 KB)
- St Marys Catholic Primary School Lea Town 22 November 2017.pdf (PDF 527 KB)
- St Marys RC Primary School Bacup 23 November 2017.pdf (PDF 328 KB)
- St Michaels-on-Wyre 9 October 2017.pdf (PDF 58 KB)
- St Peter's RC Primary School Newchurch 16 October 2017.pdf (PDF 39 KB)
- St Wilfred's CE School Halton 29 October 2017.pdf (PDF 201 KB)
- St Wulstans RC Primary School Great Harwood 15 November 2017.pdf (PDF 132 KB)
- Tarleton Academy 22 November 2017.pdf (PDF 61 KB)
- Tarleton Holy Trinity CE Primary School 4 December 2017.pdf (PDF 339 KB)
- The Olive School Preston 20 November 2017.pdf (PDF 581 KB)
- The Willows RC Primary School 27 September 2017.pdf (PDF 190 KB)
- Unity College 8 November 2012.pdf (PDF 146 KB)