Determined admission arrangements 2019-20
- The relevant area for consultation on school admission arrangements
- Co-ordinated admission scheme
- Community and voluntary controlled schools
- Voluntary aided and foundation schools, free schools and academies
If you think that any maintained school or academy’s arrangements are unlawful or not in compliance with the School Admissions Code (external link) or law relating to admissions, you can make an objection to the Schools Adjudicator through the GOV.UK website. You have until 15 May 2018 to contact the adjudicator if you have an objection.
Each local authority is required to define a 'relevant area' in which admission authorities must consult annually on their proposed admission arrangements.
We are proposing that the current relevant area is retained for school years 2020/21; 2021/22 and 2022/23. A consultation is currently taking place and will close on Thursday 11 January 2018.
Lancashire has a co-ordinated admissions scheme which applies to families seeking school places for September 2019.
The scheme makes applying for a secondary school place more transparent for all parties involved in the admission process. As co-ordination is a legal requirement, all Lancashire schools are included within the arrangements.
A consultation on the proposed scheme for 2019/20 is currently taking place and will close on Thursday 11 January 2018.
The scheme will be published here when it is determined.
Lancashire County Council is the admissions authority for community and voluntary controlled schools. There is one admissions policy for all these schools.
A consultation on the proposed arrangements for 2019/20 is currently taking place and will close on Thursday 11 January 2018.
The policy and admission numbers will be published here when they have been determined.
These schools are their own admission authorities and set their own admission policies.
Determined admission arrangements from these schools will be added as we receive them. All schools must determine their arrangements by 28 February 2018 and send them to us by 15 March 2018.
- Ashton-on-Ribble St Andrews CE Primary School 27 November 2017 (PDF 79 KB)
- Barnacre Road Primary School Longridge 25 October 2017.pdf (PDF 23 KB)
- Bishop Rawstorne CE Academy 20 November 2017.pdf (PDF 107 KB)
- Cardinal Allen Catholic High School 16 October 2017.pdf (PDF 273 KB)
- Christ the King Catholic High School 11 December 2017.pdf (PDF 40 KB)
- Colne Christ Church CE Primary School 6 December 2017.pdf (PDF 78 KB)
- Heyhouses Endowed CE Primary School 27 November 2017 (PDF 78 KB)
- Skerton St Lukes CE Primary School 7 December 2017.pdf (DF 76 KB)
- Hodgson Academy 5 October 2017.pdf (PDF 129 KB)
- Hornby St Margarets CE Primary School 15 December 2017.pdf (PDF 76 KB)
- Leck St Peters CE Primary School 15 December 2017.pdf (PDF 76 KB)
- Salesbury CE Primary School 13 December 2017.pdf (PDF 165 KB)
- SS Mary & Michael Catholic Primary School Garstang 24 November 2017 (PDF 81 KB)
- St Anthonys Catholic Primary School Preston 30 November 2017.pdf (PDF
- St Bernards Catholic Primary School Preston 23 November 2017 (PDF 84 KB)
- St Johns CE Primary School Cliviger 23 October 2017.pdf (PDF 75 KB)
- St Marys Catholic Primary School Claughton-on-Brock 25 October 2017.pdf (PDF 690 KB)
- St Marys Catholic Primary School Scarisbrick 20 November 2017.pdf (PDF 40 KB)
- St Marys RC Primary School Sabden 21 November 2017 (PDF 230 KB)
- St Michaels CE High School Chorley 13 December 2017.pdf (PDF 101 KB)
- The Blessed Sacrament Catholic Primary School 2 October 2017.pdf (PDF 118 KB)