Statement of accounts
The statement of accounts is the formal audited accounts of the county council. It's purpose is to give you an overall impression of the finances of the county council.
The statement of accounts includes the independent auditor's report and the Annual Governance Statement.
- Statement of Accounts 2016-17 (PDF 3.85 MB)
- Statement of Accounts 2015-16 (PDF 3.47 MB)
- Statement of accounts 2014-15 (PDF 1.6 MB)
- Statement of accounts 2013-14 (PDF 3.54 MB)
- Statement of accounts 2012-13 (PDF 2.46 MB)
As a registered elector you have legal rights to inspect, ask questions about and challenge items in the council's accounts.