News: Working Together With Families - Workshop
Wednesday, 2nd May 2012
A Working Together With Families District Rollout Workshop was held at Woodlands Conference Centre, Chorley on 30 April 2012.
The workshop provided an overview of the programme with feedback from the initial sites and included a number of presentations:
- Introduction - Louise Taylor, Director for Specialist Services, LCC.
- Overview and Context - Supt. Richard Spedding, Lancashire Constabulary
- Leadership and Management - DCI Sam Mackenzie, Lancashire Constabulary
- Identifying the Families - Lynda Waddington and Rebecca O'Beirne, Partnership Analysts
- Information Sharing - Mike Przybysz, Community Safety Partnership Officer, LCC
- Role of the Lead Professional - Janette Buckland, NHS Lancashire Lead
- Burnley's Experience - Sam McConnell, Burnley Council
- Evaluation - Malcolm Campbell, Total Family Project Manager, LCC
With thanks to all those who attended. As a follow-up to the workshop, one-to-one support for district rollout is available and can be arranged by contacting Gail Porter, Working Together With Families Programme Director firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07774337655.
Copies of the presentations and papers from the event are available to download below.