Consumer advice information
- Trade associations and regulatory bodies
- Thinking of suing in court?
- Is the trader right?
- Getting evidence to prove your claim
- I can't contact the trader - what can I do?
- Writing an effective letter of complaint
- Remedies and redress: an overview of your key consumer rights
- Misleading and aggressive practices: your right to redress
- Unfair terms in consumer contracts and notices
Information provided by the Chartered Trading Standard Institute. The county council is not responsible for this information.