Consumer advice information
- Guarantees and warranties
- Buying communications and media packages
- Professional architectural services and your building project
- Is the trader right?
- Buying at home: off-premises contracts explained
- Buying by internet, phone and mail order: distance contracts explained
- Buying from business premises: on-premises contracts explained
- Gas and electricity competition: information for consumers
- Supply of services: what to do if things go wrong
- Supply of services: your consumer rights
- Remedies and redress - an overview of your key consumer rights
Information provided by the Chartered Trading Standard Institute. The county council is not responsible for this information.