Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.

Children in employment and entertainment

Child employment

Apply for an employment certificate, find out about restrictions and Lancashire byelaws.

Child performance licenses

Find information and apply for performance and stage licences.

Chaperoning of children in entertainment

The duties of a chaperone or approved matron, how to apply to become a matron, and forms and guidance for chaperones and matrons.