- Flip Charts
- Furniture (set out to client requirements on request)
- WiFi - both public and LCC networks (N.B. Upper Chancel Room only)
Please Note: All of the above are available on request. Please discuss costs for these facilities when you call.
- Disabled access to all areas with parking and toilets for unassisted access
- Loop System
Refreshments are available on request.
- The building is open from 8.45 am to 5.50pm
- The Conservation Studios is situated in a converted church at the back of the Museum of Lancashire. Access is via St Mary's Street, Preston, PR1 5LN
- There is limited car parking on site – for approximately 12 – 15 cars
- Bookings outside these times may be available by arrangement with the Conservation Manager
- Tel: 01772 534070 or e-mail email@example.com
- There is natural daylight (through stained glass windows) in the conference spaces
- Air handling provides fresh air
- Tables can be arranged to suit your requirements